Moreover, when I want to add a new volume though the UI, there is no DC available then I can't :

Le 09/08/2021 à 12:42, Strahil Nikolov a écrit :
I have never managed gluster via the UI, but theoretically it should work from there.

Maybe there is a bug.

You can prepare the new bricks (don't forget to "mkfs.xfs -i size=512 /dev/vg/lv") manually, but it's more error-prone.

Let's see if someone else can confirm that this (UI) behavior is expected or not.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

    On Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 13:21, Mathieu Valois