Where can I find the documentation on the procedure to upgrade the Hosted
Engine as well as the oVirt Nodes?  Specifically, both the HE and Nodes are
currently at 4.4.4 and I would like to upgrade to  4.4.8.3.

Also, if I remember correctly, 4.4.4 was the last version to use CentOS Linux 8
and later versions switched to CentOS Stream 8.  Will the upgrade procedure
automatically switch over to Stream?  Is there anything I need to be aware of
or concerned with regarding the switch to Stream?

Your help and guidance is much appreciated.