I’am 4.3, but the memory of the VM and the SGA is large , 32GB, so the vm
should set the traditional hugepage for the database SGA.

I don't know how to set up a large page on a KVM host.

Because if I make it a traditional big page, how big should I make it? Will
non-VM SGA usage of many VMs be affected?

After all, not all memory used by QEMU needs to be HugePage, and traditional
large page memory needs to be used by specific code calls and is not
transparent.

These are all questions.