> Check the scores of the systems via 'hosted-engine --vm-status'.
That must be the problem.

Host a has a score of 1800.
Host c has a score of 3400.

I was able to deploy the hosted-engine to Host B through the web UI.

1) Put it in maintenance mode

2) Installation -> Reinstall ... and make sure to select "Deploy" for the
hosted-engine

How do I fix / change the score on the first node?

Separately, I'm still confused how I would update oVirt to use the 2nd replica
as a mount point. Healing the volume seems to me like a completely different
task than reconfiguring oVirt to mount the 2nd replica in its mount options?

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.