Great, sounds very interesting. I will give a try.

How about the stability of this approach to use Ceph RBD?  Can we call it
prodouction-ready or just experimental?

Do Right Thing (做正确的事) / Pursue Excellence (追求卓越) / Help Others Succeed (成就他人)

From: Sandro Bonazzola
Date: 2021-10-20 10:04
To: samuel....@horebdata.cn
CC: users
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] Re: Ovirt VM started with the most recent snapshot
with the current disk missing

Il giorno mer 20 ott 2021 alle ore 09:59 samuel....@horebdata.cn
<samuel....@horebdata.cn> ha scritto:
Thanks for the tip. I will then upgrade to 4.4.

By the way, how about the progress of the support of Ceph storage for Ovirt?
Proxmox has a very good successful story of integrating Ceph, and we hope Ovirt
would soon catch up.

I wrote a blog about it here:
https://blogs.ovirt.org/2021/07/using-ceph-only-storage-for-ovirt-datacenter/

best regards,

samuel

Do Right Thing (做正确的事) / Pursue Excellence (追求卓越) / Help Others Succeed (成就他人)