Hello, I am trying to perform an oVirt host upgrade and ran into this issue and
looking for advice.

If i try to run dnf update vdsm directly:
 Problem: cannot install the best update candidate for package
vdsm-4.40.80.5-1.el8.x86_64
  - nothing provides libvirt-daemon-kvm >= 7.6.0-2 needed by
vdsm-4.40.90.3-1.el8.x86_64
(try to add '--skip-broken' to skip uninstallable packages or '--nobest' to use
not only best candidate packages)

After updating ovirt-release to 4.4.9, this is what I see available for
libvirt-daemon:
[root@vmserver02 yum.repos.d]# dnf list libvirt-daemon-kvm
Last metadata expiration check: 2:09:25 ago on Wed 20 Oct 2021 01:28:56 PM
PDT.Installed Packageslibvirt-daemon-kvm.x86_64
7.0.0-14.1.el8                   @ovirt-4.4-advanced-virtualization

And the advance-virtualization repo points to this:
[ovirt-4.4-advanced-virtualization]
name=Advanced Virtualization packages for $basearch
mirrorlist=http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?arch=$basearch&release=8&repo=virt-advanced-virtualization
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=https://www.centos.org/keys/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-SIG-Virtualization
module_hotfixes=1

I am trying this on Centos 8 and also RHEL 8 machines. Both giving the same
errors.

Thanks.