I've sent my concerns to redhat, this would force us to look at other software and more than likely no longer be red hat customers.

On 2021-12-07 09:15, Neal Gompa wrote:
On Tue, Dec 7, 2021 at 8:49 AM Rik Theys <rik.th...@esat.kuleuven.be> wrote:

Hi,

Will SPICE be deprecated or fully removed in oVirt 4.5?

Since spice is still more performant than VNC and also has more features such as USB redirection, why is it being phased out?

Which connection method should we use to connect clients with a VM from a pool when USB redirection is also a requirement?

There will be no way to do it. Please file bugs and support cases to
Red Hat telling them these features are needed. Then maybe they'll
reconsider...