Hi All,

I just have installed a Ovirt host using all the default settings from the
manual.
I started with a CentOS 8 minimum install
Then I followed the Ovirt installation guide to install Ovirt version
4.4.9.5-1.el8
Now I try to log on to the Administration portal and I get the following
message :

PKIX path building failed:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target

When searching the internet then I get several answers but all about using
certificates from third-parties.
I don’t use third-party certificates.

When I look in the OVIRT administration guide they only talk about third party
certificates
So can anyone help to fix this error?