Hello,
I work along with Moiz and here's what we tried.

We created a blank VM, loaded Windows 2016 ISO and booted it up. When we select
the OS as Windows 2016 x64 the ISO is loaded but the screen is stuck with the
windows logo. The CPU spikes up to 99%.
However if we select the OS as 'Other OS' the installation proceeds. We
compared the XML files in both cases and noticed that the below parameters are
added when we select the OS as windows 2016.

<hyperv>
<relaxed state='on'/>
<vapic state='on'/>
<spinlocks state='on' retries='8191'/>
<synic state='on'/>
<stimer state='on'/>
</hyperv>
<timer name='hypervclock' present='yes'/>

I guess this is expected because of the line "hypervEnabled =
vmInfoBuildUtils.isHypervEnabled(vm.getVmOsId(),
vm.getCompatibilityVersion());" in
https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-engine/blob/ovirt-engine-4.3/backend/manager/modules/vdsbroker/src/main/java/org/ovirt/engine/core/vdsbroker/builder/vminfo/LibvirtVmXmlBuilder.java

However the question is why are the hyperv enlightenments causing a problem?
The host details are as below:
Linux server01 3.10.0-1160.49.1.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Nov 23 11:18:01 PST 2021
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

 lscpu
Architecture:          x86_64
CPU op-mode(s):        32-bit, 64-bit
Byte Order:            Little Endian
CPU(s):                96
On-line CPU(s) list:   0-95
Thread(s) per core:    2
Core(s) per socket:    24
Socket(s):             2
NUMA node(s):          2
Vendor ID:             GenuineIntel
CPU family:            6
Model:                 85
Model name:            Intel(R) Xeon(R) Platinum 8160 CPU @ 2.10GHz
Stepping:              4
CPU MHz:               2100.000
BogoMIPS:              4200.00
Virtualization:        VT-x
L1d cache:             32K
L1i cache:             32K
L2 cache:              1024K
L3 cache:              33792K
NUMA node0 CPU(s):     0-23,48-71
NUMA node1 CPU(s):     24-47,72-95
Flags:                 fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca
cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe syscall nx
pdpe1gb rdtscp lm constant_tsc art arch_perfmon pebs bts rep_good nopl
xtopology nonstop_tsc aperfmperf eagerfpu pni pclmulqdq dtes64 monitor ds_cpl
vmx smx est tm2 ssse3 sdbg fma cx16 xtpr pdcm pcid dca sse4_1 sse4_2 x2apic
movbe popcnt tsc_deadline_timer aes xsave avx f16c rdrand lahf_lm abm
3dnowprefetch epb cat_l3 cdp_l3 invpcid_single intel_ppin intel_pt ssbd mba
ibrs ibpb stibp tpr_shadow vnmi flexpriority ept vpid fsgsbase tsc_adjust bmi1
hle avx2 smep bmi2 erms invpcid rtm cqm mpx rdt_a avx512f avx512dq rdseed adx
smap clflushopt clwb avx512cd avx512bw avx512vl xsaveopt xsavec xgetbv1 cqm_llc
cqm_occup_llc cqm_mbm_total cqm_mbm_local dtherm ida arat pln pts hwp_epp pku
ospke md_clear spec_ctrl intel_stibp flush_l1d

The CPU type in ovirt detects it as Intel Skylake-Server-noTSX-IBRS Family. We
tried changing the cpu type for the VM to broadwell and other types to no
effect.

The ovirt version is 4.3.10.4-1.0.22.el7