Hello Everyone,

I requires your input as the VM that is currently Hosted on Ovirt 4.4.4.5 is
showing a locked Icon in the status column. I am unable to perform any actions
on this particular VM as it shows that the "Snapshot is currently being created
for VM <VMName>

There was a failed snapshot attempt executed earlier but I have gone through
the steps to identified and unlock the said images and snapshot using the build
tools /usr/share/ovirt-engine/setup/dbutils. I even went into the DB to
identified the failed snapshot but still no luck.

I have restarted the ovirt-engine service and also the Standalone VM hosting
this Ovirt-Engine but still not able to release the VM. I have also performed
the ovirt-setup but still no luck on this portion.

Any assistance is appreciated.