My idea is that Gluster is there and is in use and it should not be removed
just because the downstream is closing to EOL.
A simple warning on the website is enough.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

     В петък, 4 февруари 2022 г., 22:11:45 Гринуич+2, Dori Seliškar via Users
<users@ovirt.org> написа:

  I don't want to be anybody's  advocate here. And I also found DRBD alone too
cumbersome to use in this role in the past, but linstor actually makes it very
easy to use. In search for HCI storage solution I was convinced by following
press release
(https://linbit.com/blog/iops-world-record-broken-linbit-tops-14-8-million-iops/
  ) to even try linstor  (I am glad I did). I can not speak about CEPH but
Gluster performance was always problematic for us. Please do not understand me
wrong. I think more choices of storage is a good thing and makes oVirt a more
viable solution. There are other solutions out there which adopt new storage
options faster and if oVirt will fall too far behind imho it would certainly
not be good.

 Best regards,
 Dori