Since the general recommendation seems to be to use iSCSI over NFS wth
ovirt, I expect that I am missing something very obvious.

Question: How do I complete the iSCSI storage domain configuration?

Hardware configuration:

   - cluster controller - physical system
   - compute nodes - 2
   - Current file store: NFS on TrueNAS
   - To-be file store: iSCSI on TrueNAS

Problem reproduction:

   1. We decided that the problems with NFS (regularly blocking and causing
   VM's to go into paused instead of IOWait mode) outweighed the benefit of
   ease of management, so we are preparing to move to iSCSI back end on
   TrueNAS.
   2. We created an iSCSI share on the to-be TrueNAS system and granted
   access to a "ovirtuser" and group "1", with 30+ TB available storage.
   3. We started to add the iscsi share to the ovirt data center using the
   GUI, under "Storage > Storage Domains" click the "New Domain" button.

*Problem 1: *Ovirt immediately found the iSCSI share (yay), but says it has
0 GB and will not allow us to add it to the data center, or edit or remove
it, so it is in a limbo state.

*Problem 2: *Ovirt shows it on the wrong network (miscommunication). It is
finding it on the general network instead of the isolated data network. The
TrueNAS will be removed from the general network as soon as
configuration is complete.

Thank you

*David Johnson*