From: Abe E <aella...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2022 7:09 PM
To: users@ovirt.org
Subject: [ovirt-users] ovirtmgmt VLAN and IP Change

Hello All,

So due to some issues with provisioning new networks in our lab, I have to use
a different VLAN in for my ovirt cluster.

Cluster -> 3 Hosts (Hyperconverged)
What I want to do is essentially change the Ovirtmgmt interface to another vlan
but also change the IP Schemes, I wont be needing to change the storage network
vlans.

I am just wondering how this is done safely.
Can I through the engine, put the host 1 by 1 into maint mode and manually
adjust the IPs and apply and reconfigure the switch port? What about the IP
that the engine has set or would I change that manually through console once I
change the ovirtmgmt vlan on all the nodes?