So upon changing my ovirt nodes (3Hyperconverged Gluster) as well as my engines
hostname without a hitch I had an issue with 1 node and somehow I did something
that broke its gluster and it wouldnt activate,
So the gluster service wont start and after trying to open the node from webgui
to see what its showing in its virtualization tab I was able to see that it
allows me to run the hyperconverged wizard using the existing config. Due to
this i lost the engine because well the 3rd node is just arbiter and node 2
complained about not having shared storage.

This node is the one which I built ovirt gluster from so i assumed it would
rebuild its gluster.. i accidentally clicked cleanup which got rid of my
gluster brick mounts :)) then I tried to halt it and rebuild using existing
configuration. Here is my issue though, am I able to rebuild my node?

This is a new lab system so I believe i have all my vms still on my external
HDDs. If I can restore this 1 node and have it rejoin the gluster then great,
otherwise whats the best route using the webgui (I am remote at the moment) to
just wipe all 3 nodes and start all over again and work it slowly? Is it simply
deleting the partitions for the ovirt glusters on each node enough to let me
rebuild ?