From: Brian Ismay <jis...@cenic.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2022 4:52 PM
To: users@ovirt.org
Subject: [ovirt-users] Migrate Hosted-Engine from one NFS mount to another NFS
mount

Hello,

I am currently running Ovirt 4.2.5.3-1.el7 with an Hosted-Engine running on
nfs-based storage.

I am needing to migrate the backend NFS store for the Hosted-Engine to a new
share.

Is there specific documentation for this procedure? I see multiple references
to a general procedure involving backing-up the existing install and then
re-installing and restoring the backup. Is there any way to make a more clean
change of the configuration?

Thanks,
Brian Ismay