On Sun, Mar 6, 2022 at 9:42 PM <lou...@ameritech.net> wrote:

> I don't have the file "ovirt-imageio-proxy" on my system, is there another
> file that I should be looking at?  Once I locate the correct file what
> content in the file needs to change?
>
> I'm using  the latest release of "Firefox/91.6.0" as my browser,  and i
> import the "Engine CA" after the fact.  However, after the import I tried
> again and got the same results.

In oVirt 4.4 the ovirt-imageio-proxy service was replaced with the
ovirt-imageio service.

The built-in configuration should work with the default (self signed)
CA and with custom
CA without any configuration change.

Is this all-in-one installation, when ovirt-engine is installed on the
single hypervisor,
and the same host is added later as an hypervisor?

To make sure you configured the browser correctly, please open the
"upload" dialog
and click the "Test connection" button. If the testing the connection
works the browser
can communicate with the ovirt-imageio service and your system is
ready for upload
from the browser.

Nir