Thanks to Nikolov and Strahil for the valuable input! I was off for a few
weeks, so I would like to apologize if I'm potentially reviving a zombie thread.

I am a bit confused about where to go with this environment after the
discontinuation of the hyperconverged setup. What alternative options are there
for us? Or do you think going the Gluster way would still be advisable, even
though it seems as it is being discontinued over time?

Thanks for any input on this!

Best regards,
Jonas