I have a backup file from our ovirt hosted engine. When I try to run
"hosted-engine --deploy --restore-from-file=backup.bck" on the same machine
with a fresh install of ovirt node 4.3 I get this error after some minutes:

[ ERROR ] fatal: [localhost -> ovirt.*mydomain.com*]: FAILED! => {"changed":
false, "elapsed": 185, "msg": "timed out waiting for ping module test success:
Failed to connect to the host via ssh:
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@\r\n@    WARNING:
REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!
@\r\n@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@\r\nIT IS
POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!\r\nSomeone could be
eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!\r\nIt is also
possible that a host key has just been changed.\r\nThe fingerprint for the
ECDSA key sent by the remote host
is\nSHA256:aer7BMZyKHhfzMXX4pzVULHN7OwSSNDrCuOyvdmG8sQ.\r\nPlease contact your
system administrator.\r\nAdd correct host key in /dev/null to get rid of this
message.\r\nOffending ED25519 key in
/var/lib/sss/pubconf/known_hosts:6\r\nPassword authentication is disabled to
avoid man-in-the-middle attacks.\r\nKeyboard-interactive authentication is
disabled to
 avoid man-in-the-middle attacks.\r\nPermission denied
(publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password)."}

I can't find anything in the docs about this problem. I already removed all the
entries in /var/lib/sss/pubconf/known_hosts on my ovirt host machine. But that
didn't change anything. Is their something wrong with the backup. At the moment
I have 2 other hosts running my VM's but no ovirt manager.