Hello,
we are designing a new production cluster, and I have to questsions about
GlusterFS please:
1- this quote from the documentation os not clear to me "
Creating additional data domains in the same data center as the self-hosted
engine storage domain is highly recommended. If you deploy the self-hosted
engine in a data center with only one active data storage domain, and that
storage domain is corrupted, you will not be able to add new storage domains or
remove the corrupted storage domain; you will have to redeploy the self-hosted
engine." Does this mean that we should have more than one "Data" domain? or
here this paragraph is talking about sharing a single domain for both the
hosted-engine and VMs?
2- the documentation mentioned that Replica 1 or Replica 3 are only supported,
but is this only for the hosted-engine volume? or also for Data volumes? so the
max is only 3? and waht if I wanted to expand capacity later?

Thank you,