Thanks a lot for your answer. The thing is, we had data lose disaster last
month, and that's why we've decided to deploy a cmmpletely new environment for
taht pirpose, and let me tell you what happened. We are using Ovirt 4.1 with
Gluster 3.8 for our production, and the cluster contains five hosts, three of
them are storage servers. I've added two more hosts, and manually via CLI (as I
couldn't do this via GUI) created a new brick on one of the newely added
nodes,and expanded the volume with the parameter "replica = 4  as it was
refused to expand without setting the replica count. The action was successful
for both the engine vol, and the data vol, however, few minutes later we've
found that the disk sizes (images) of the existing VMs got shrunk and lost all
of the data, and we had to recover from backup.. We can't afford another
downtime (another disaster I mean), that's why I'm so maticulous about what to
do next, so, is there a good guide around for the architecure and sizing?

Thank you,