Il giorno mer 30 mar 2022 alle ore 17:06 Nicolas MAIRE <trexmas...@gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> We're encountering some issues on one of our production clusters running
> oVirt 4.2.

[cut]

> I'm quite new to oVirt (only been using it for one year) so any help would
> be greatly appreciated.

Hi,
oVirt 4.2 reached end of life about 3 years ago when oVirt 4.3.0 was
released (February 2019).
We are going to release oVirt 4.5 in about 2 weeks then even oVirt 4.4 will
reach End of Life.
The best suggestion I can give is to upgrade as soon as practical.

--

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbona...@redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/>

*Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.*