Thanks Darrell

  I think I understand your point, but it looks to me like such a bother to
have to do things like this. I will try starting from 4.4.9.

  Could a solution be to install Debian and run kvm to install the
ovirt-node? I guess you waste some resources doing this but maybe worth it
if you can skip all this kernel business.

  BR

  Thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Kamalakis
Professor and Dean of the School of Digital Technology