Hello,

I followed the documentation on updating the compatibility version. We had
no issues with NIC's, all VMs just needed a reboot. No other issues were
displayed for VM's after the reboot (we have around 400 VMs) so not sure
which changes we would need to do on VM's themselves?

I will try to change the emulated machine for Windows VMs to see if it
helps (other OS's have no issues).

Thank you for the help.

Regards,
David