Your logs suggest that VDSM hasn't detected the removal of the network
yet. Did you try clicking on the "Sync Host Networks" button on the
non-operational hosts?

If you've changed the network config, VDSM may have failed to set up
the host properly. What does the output of "ip addr show" on these
hosts?

Manually removing the network from the hosts is only a temporary fix.
VDSM will attempt to recreate the network on restart if VDSM's config
isn't sync'd with the engine.

-Patrick Hibbs