The ovirt-release rpm only contains the repos for oVirt specific stuff.
You've changed the repos for the CentOS base installation. (I.e. the
"core" distribution repos.) To fix this, you need to:

1) Reinstall the centos-stream-repos package.
2) Run rpm --verify * and look for any .repo files under
/etc/yum.repos.d/ in the output then search for the packages they came
from and reinstall them with dnf reinstall <package name>.
3) Download and install ovirt-release44.rpm.

-Patrick Hibbs