I'd like to attach a picture for you to look at.
message in log
 TASK [ovirt.engine-setup : Run engine-setup with answerfile]
 changed: [localhost -> engine.testlab.local]
 TASK [ovirt.engine-setup : Make sure `ovirt-engine` service is running]
 ok: [localhost -> engine.testlab.local]
 TASK [ovirt.engine-setup : Check if Engine health page is up]

 ERROR otopi.ovirt_hosted_engine_setup.ansible_utils
ansible_utils._process_output:107 fatal: [localhost -> engine.testlab.local]:
FAILED! => {"attempts": 12, "changed": false, "msg": "Failed to validate the
SSL certificate for localhost:443. Make sure your managed systems have a valid
CA certificate installed. You can use validate_certs=False if you do not need
to confirm the servers identity but this is unsafe and not recommended. Paths
checked for this platform: /etc/ssl/certs, /etc/pki/ca-trust/extracted/pem,
/etc/pki/tls/certs, /usr/share/ca-certificates/cacert.org, /etc/ansible. The
exception msg was: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed
(_ssl.c:618).", "status": -1, "url":
"http://localhost/ovirt-engine/services/health"}

Is there anything that I need to change Or what do I need to prepare?

Thank.