Hi All,

I thought I'd post this since there's a few extra steps specific to oVirt Node.

Note: This will install in BIOS / MBR / CSM mode, not EFI, so you won't get
Secure Boot.

Assuming that you already have a DHCP, TFTP, HTTP servers configured to PXE
boot.

Extract the oVirt Node 4.5 ISO to a folder in your TFTP and HTTP server's
working folders - images/pxeboot/vmlinuz, images/pxeboot/initrd.img need to be
accessible via TFTP, and the whole ISO (more or less) needs to be accessible
via HTTP.
I've setup the HTTP and TFTP servers to point at /srv/data/tftp/root, and then
extracted the ISO to os/onn45.

Copy / edit the interactive-defaults.ks to update the liveimg line to point to
the squashfs.img via http:

liveimg --url=http://192.168.0.2/os/onn45/ovirt-node-ng-image.squashfs.img

You can add things in here to set defaults, if you want:

# Keyboard layouts
keyboard --xlayouts='au'
# System language
lang en_AU.UTF-8
# Set starting timezone and NTP server
timezone Australia/Perth --isUtc --ntpservers=192.168.0.1

Once that is saved, edit your pxelinux.cfg/default:
LABEL onn45
  MENU LABEL ^oVirt Node 4.5
  KERNEL os/onn45/images/pxeboot/vmlinuz
  APPEND initrd=os/onn45/images/pxeboot/initrd.img
inst.stage2=http://192.168.0.2/os/onn45/
inst.ks=http://192.168.0.2/os/onn45/interactive-defaults-haven.ks

Make sure you set the IP addresses and paths are updated to match your setup.

Once that's done, you should be able to boot the installer over PXE and install
oVirt Node on the machine.