> For everyone recommending the downgrade of postgresql-jdbc,  can someone
> CONFIRM that they
> have a running ovirt-engine WITH WEB UI after they did this?
>
> I have a server that is running a hosted-engine instance which was
> successfully written to
> shared storage so it deployed fully and ran thru the Gluster external setup.

Sorry meant to finish this with some info:
That was all done with the downgraded postgresql-jdbc.   Unfortunately, I've
seen this behavior on clean installs of both 4.4.10 and 4.5.0

My hosted engine post install is not redrawing it's UI.  After logging in with
the internal domain user,  it redraws with a non-functional screen with a
 although at one earlier restart I thought I saw some failures to load the
ui.war,