No. The AIA section is for certificate distribution only. It's used if
the client cannot build a valid certificate chain with it's current
information. In that case it needs an insecure connection, or a secure
connection that the client can build a certificate chain for, to be
able to download the CA. You cannot use a certificate you don't have to
establish a secure connection for downloading that same certificate.

-Patrick Hibbs