We have two oVirt environments configured, one for our Lab and one for
Production.

In the Lab, we can create templates. Clicking OK results in the New Template
dialog disappearing and the VM's disk becomes locked and template creation
begins.

In the production environment, we cannot create templates. Clicking OK results
in nothing, the dialog box remains. Nothing indicates missing/incorrect
information.

Both environments are on hosted engines, and oVirt Engine version 4.5. I have
monitored the logs in the production environment and nothing comes up when the
OK button is clicked.

I have tested both environments in both Firefox and Chrome, and the behavior is
also the same, our lab will progress, but production will simply not budge.