I meant update the password in grafana's Web UI.

You can find it by going to the Monitoring Portal -> Gear Icon on the
left hand side -> Data Sources -> oVirt DWH -> PostgreSQL Connection.
There you can change the parameters used by grafana to connect to the
engine database. (You'll have to hit the reset button to allow updating
the password.)

*Note: The gear icon will only show up if the logged in user has
administrative permissions within grafana. Only the built in oVirt
admin user (admin@internal-authz) has this permission by default. But
you can delegate those permissions within grafana.

- Patrick Hibbs