Hello,

If you refer to:

1. engine apache certificate expiration ("PKIX path building failed:
   sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException:) to
   access to ovirt console.
   => engine-setup --offline
2. hosts certificate expiration?
   => https://access.redhat.com/solutions/3532921
   I also wrote a playbook to do so there:
   https://galaxy.ansible.com/natman/ovirt_renew_certs
   In this case, don't forget to renew certificate with UI (into
   maintenance) when host is reponding, otherwise you may enconter
   issues with console or live migration or other SSL related stuff.

tested and approved.