Hi,

I think you are facing the same problem I had when I did the update, LVM
filter has been deactivated and replaced with a file a devices file in
/etc/lvm/devices/system.devices if you cat that file you'll find only the
OS lvm, you have to add the devices that contain you gluster VGs to that
file using lvmdevices --adddev /dev/sdb for example, you have to know the
name and path of the devices that contain you gluster VGs.

https://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man8/lvmdevices.8.html

Regards.