Hi Sandro I’m writing back to thank you for the support and give a feedback.

I was unable to properly restore the engine from 4.3 to 4.5 (or even 4.4);
there was some errors during the network phase and I think that was because
ovirtmgmt was running on top a bond0 and in the 4.2 days, when the engine was
originally deployed that was broken and unsupported.

After 4 or 5 tries I ended up reconfiguring the entire engine in a brand new
one. It was faster… there was a lot of errors on
OVESETUP_OVN/ovirtProviderOvnSecret and I gave up.

Thank you.

On 30 Jun 2022, at 03:32, Sandro Bonazzola