Hello,
I have a problem importing templates in downstream product 4.4-SP1 that
should match in some way oVirt 4.5.x.
I get a ui exception preventing me from importing the template.
I have already opened a case for it (03270063).
Just wondering if it can be a general problem and in particular an oVirt
problem too. I have not at hand an oVirt 4.5 env.
Can anyone in oVirt 4.5.x confirm that Template Import through export
domains work as expected in that environment?
In my case the template has been exported from a 4.4.x environment, so the
perfect match would be to export a template in 4.4 and then import it in 4.5
Thanks in advance
Gianluca