This is the answer:
https://access.redhat.com/solutions/3532921

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Rob B via Users <users@ovirt.org>
发送时间: 2022年7月28日 23:44
收件人: users@ovirt.org
主题: [ovirt-users] Host certificate expired

Hi,

We have a ovirt host in a 'Unassigned' state because its certificate has
expired.
The ovirt events show...

VDSM host1 command Get Host Capabilities failed: PKIX path validation failed:
java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: validity check failed

This is the only host in the cluster, and has local storage so I don't have any
options to start the single VM elsewhere.
Is there a way to renew the certificate on this host? I have no option to put
the host in maintenance mode and 'Enroll Certificate' as its in the unassigned
state.

The oVirt manager is running version: 4.4.10.7-1.el8 The oVirt host in the bad
state is running: ovirt-host-4.4.9-2, vdsm-4.40.100.2-1.

Please let me know if you need any more info, and thanks in advance.

Rob