Yes.Keep in mind that the bricks (hostname/ip+mountpoint combo) should be part
of the Gluster network. The IP you use while mounting is used only to retrieve
the volume info (and the bricks) while the brick FQDN/hostname/IP is used for
the actual data transfer.If you use LACP, you can combine all 4 ports (of
course you can use VLANs) and simplify the setup.10GBE is recommended, but
faster is better.
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov