Hi,

Currently I'm debugging a client's ovirt 4.3 cluster. I was adding two
new gluster domains and got a timeout "VDSM command
AttachStorageDomainVDS failed: Resource timeout: ()" and "Failed to
attach Storage Domain *** to Data Center **".

Then I had to restart ovirt-engine and now all the domains including NFS
domains have status "unknown" and I see "VDSM command
GetStoragePoolInfoVDS failed: Resource timeout: ()" in the events.

Anyone fixed this before or have any tips?

Met vriendelijke groet, With kind regards,

Jorick Astrego

Netbulae Virtualization Experts

        Tel: 053 20 30 270      i...@netbulae.eu        Staalsteden 4-3A
KvK 08198180