No, that's for PCI passthrough. The tab I'm referring to is the one
next to it in the UI labeled "VM Devices." Which (should?) allow
editing the virtual devices in the guest.

Currently, it only allows us to view the settings for vm devices, and
it has a button for editing VGPU properties (but not all of them) only.

-Patrick Hibbs