Hi All,

So, I've got the Self-Hosted Engine up and running on the first Host, and
everything *seems* to be working OK.

I'm now attempting to use the Web UI to add a new ie 2nd (Self-Hosted Engine)
Host to the cluster. Everything *seems* to go OK except the 2nd Host is left in
a Non-Operational state (which I believe is "normal") awaiting the set up of
the Host Networks.

Its here where things go wrong: the 2nd Host does not have the ovirtmgmt
Network attached (nor any of the others, for that matter). When I drag the
ovirtmgmt Network to the 2nd Host's pre-existing (and working) bond interface
the Engine works away for a while and then reports "Error while executing
action HostSetupNetworks: Unexpected exception".

I have located (but have not yet read) these logs from the 2nd Host:

- agent.log
- broker.log

I have located (but have not yet read) these logs from the Engine:

- engine.log
-
ovirt-host-deploy-ansible-20221124150742-ovirt_node_1.mynet.local-c26ca3fc-3c3f-4ee0-9562-fd7fd5066f8b.log
-
ovirt-host-deploy-ansible-20221124150742-ovirt_node_2.mynet.local-c26ca3fc-3c3f-4ee0-9562-fd7fd5066f8b.log

Just to make things clear:

- Both the Hosts are physically the same. Same brand/model of M/Board, NICS,
HDDs, ect. Same layout, etc
- The Web UI says that the 2nd Host's Bond is working AOK (as is the 1st Host)
- I can ssh into the 2nd Host fine.

So my questions are:

1) Which other logs should I be looking at?
2) Has anyone else struck this issue before (I had a look through the mail list
archives, etc, and couldn't really find anything relevant - but as always, I
may be mistaken)?

Any and all help greately appreciated

Cheers

Dulux-Oz