Hi,
Procedure to change storage domain for Hosted Engine is here:
https://access.redhat.com/solutions/6529691 (you can apply for free-of-charge
RedHat developer license in order
to get access to RedHat KB). You might consider trying it first on test cluster
before doing that in production.

But I would discourage you from using GlusterFS. Not sure if that is matter,
but I saw that GlusterFS has quite serious issues with robustness against
failures
(it is likely that you won't lose data, but you might need more manual
interventions to fix GlusterFS cluster than necessary)
Maybe you could consider having redundant (active/passive) NFS server?

And a comment about version of ovirt: there is no ovirt 4.6 as of now
(actually, it is a question whether ovirt 4.6 will be ever released)
Latest version of ovirt is 4.5 and it seems that latest version of Oracle
Virtual manager is pretty much ovirt 4.4.

BR,
Konstantin