I apologize if I'm not in the right section here. Please fee free to move this
thread to the appropriate section as needed.

I am trying to pass an Intel GPU to a KVM virtual machine by following this
link @
https://blog.tmm.cx/2020/05/15/passing-an-intel-gpu-to-a-linux-kvm-virtual-machine/.
 The "only" difference with the proposed setup is that my setup is using a
Tiger Lake i7-11800H with Intel Xe iGPU, which does not support GVT-d/g, but
SR-IOV, wihch has been set up correctly as I can create and see the VFs just
fine -- iGPU @ 00:02.0 and the first VF @ 00:02.1, etc. I am running PopOS
22.04 LTS, kernel 6.0.6.

Here is where I need your help. In this guide, in the section "Add the vGPU
mediated PCI device", here's the hostdev entry for a GVT-d setup in the libvirt
XML file:
<hostdev mode='subsystem' type='mdev' managed='no' model='vfio-pci'
display='on'>
  <source>
    <address uuid='cb33ec6d-ad44-4702-b80f-c176f56afea1'/>
  </source>
  <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x06' slot='0x00' function='0x0'/>
</hostdev>

How does this translate to a SR-IOV setup since there's no type=mdev and uuid
address? I've read quite a bit on
https://ovirt.org/documentation/administration_guide/index.html#Configuring_a_Host_for_PCI_Passthrough_host_tasks,
 which offers a NIC sample section, but nothing related to a vGPU setup.

Thanks for all the help.