Hi guys! I encountered a network error that I had not encountered before in a
ovirtmgmt network to migrate virtual machines, because when migrating a large
number of machines, the ovirtmgmt network is loaded to its maximum. And as you
know and documentation - all or none of the networks must or must not have a
QoS rule. After creating the migration network, I added this network QoS rule
and also added QoS to the ovirtmgmt network. But I get this kind of error -
Error while executing action HostSetupNetworks: Unknown exception. In the logs
I noticed the following:
{'reason': "(2, 'Error: TC classifier not found.\nWe have an error talking to
the kernel\\n', ['/sbin/tc', 'filter', 'replace', 'dev', 'bond0', 'protocol',
'all', 'parent', '1389:', 'pref', '200', 'basic', 'match', 'meta(vlan eq 200)',
'flowid', '1389:c8')"}
Who can tell me where to put my energy to find a solution?) Good luck everyone!