Hi,

When starting my ovirt installation again ovirt was not working and after
some troubleshooting it seemed that some certs where expired.

So I basically did this redhat solution:
https://access.redhat.com/solutions/6964632

And afterwards I had this in the UI:

sun.security.validator.validatorexception: pkix path validation failed

So tried this:
https://lists.ovirt.org/archives/list/users@ovirt.org/thread/ZI5WNU6OB6FZMQNWAG5E4J2VGNDWMABZ/

Now I do get to the ovirt UI however the datacenter and storage is not
coming up. I see in the events:
VDSM myhost.example.local command Get Host Capabilities failed: Received
fatal alert: certificate_expired

On the vdsmd side on the host I see:
ERROR ssl handshake: SSLError, address: ::ffff:192.168.1.109

I don't know to which service it tries to connect and so what certificate
is expired or how to replace it.

I just want to get the ovirt back up and running properly so I can start my
VMs.

Thanks in advance.