Hello

If this is a repeat discussion, I do apologize but I am looking to see if
anyone else out there as had or heard of this issue happening?

I am attempting to install a KVM hosts with a Self-Hosted-Engine.   When it
goes to install the OVIRT engine on the VM being created under its temporary
IP, I am noticing that the VM will disconnect, and I lose all network
connectivity on it.

This is in attempt to install OLVM using the self-hosted-engine referencing
oracle Doc ID 2933018.1.   I have engaged oracle support, but I am just hoping
that perhaps someone else has run into this issue and they can offer up avenues
of investigation?

If his is outside the scope of an oVirt discussion as it is OLVM,  then this
can be closed out.