I'm trying to setup the engine. But I am getting the same error.

[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Remove temporary entry in
/etc/hosts for the local VM]
[ INFO ] changed: [localhost]
[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : include_tasks]
[ INFO ] ok: [localhost]
[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Destroy local storage-pool
localvm3a2r5z0y]
[ INFO ] changed: [localhost]
[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Undefine local storage-pool
localvm3a2r5z0y]
[ INFO ] changed: [localhost]
[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Destroy local storage-pool
9ef860a6-ee88-4aa6-94ac-a429a90ebec8]
[ INFO ] changed: [localhost]
[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Undefine local storage-pool
9ef860a6-ee88-4aa6-94ac-a429a90ebec8]
[ INFO ] changed: [localhost]
[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Notify the user about a
failure]
[ ERROR ] fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "The system
may not be provisioned according to the playbook results: please check the logs
for the issue, fix accordingly or re-deploy from scratch.\n"}

Please let me know if you need more information in this regard or contents from
any of the log files.

Any & all suggestions on how to fix/troubleshoot this are much appreciated.