i installed the ovirt 4.5 engine on centos stream 9 and add a ovirt node(ovirt
node 4.5 iso) to this engine. i am going to run my vm on this node. i follow
the instruction to create the data center, the cluster, the storage domain,
upload the image. everything is fine. and after i create a vm with ubuntu image
attach, i found that i can't visit the console. when i using the noVNC, it says
"Something went wrong, connection is closed", when i visit vnc with
virt-viewver, is says "Failed to complete handshake Error in the pull
function". i  try to change the console type to Bochs one and it appear the
same. i change to QXL mode and the vm can't start any more. i check the log, it
says "unsupported configuration: domain configuration does not support video
model 'qxl'".
so now i can't visit my vm by anyway. i deploy the engine follow the official
instruction and keep mostly option default but why still have this issue. why
the noVNC says "Something went wrong" instead of telling me what is actually
wrong