Hello,

I'm seeing the same when trying to install nightly on high-end server
(Either direct over NFS or gluster cluster).
Seems that oVirt deployment fails to change the HE IP address after
deployment.

I'm thinking about trying other options, such as switching to Oracle (Ugh!)
/ oVirt 4.4 which seems to be stable and has long term support.

- Gilboa