Hello,

man thanks for your advice.

I did manage to build and run vm-portal against my local ovirt-engine via
„ENGINE_URL=https://local-ovirt-engine/ovirt-engine/ yarn start“
But when i try to target my remote ovirt-engine (other host) via public ip
(fqdn) i get:

ENGINE_URL=https://remote-ovirt-engine/ovirt-engine/ yarn start
JSON Response: {
  error_code: 'access_denied',
  error: 'Cannot authenticate user PKIX path building failed:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target.'
}

I ve installed a third party certificate on my remote host. Everything is fine
within browser. I can also connect via virt-viewer (vnc). But still have
struggle via the novnc option.

I put the third party certificate on my local mashine (where vmportal runs) in

„/etc/pki/ca-trust/source/anchors/“

and run

„update-ca-trust extract“

I also imported the ThirdParty-Certificate itself with

keytool -import -trustcacerts -keystore /etc/pki/java/cacerts -storepass
changeit -alias "mythirdpartyca" -file
"/root/certs/third_party_ssl_certificate.cer"

and another variant including der .cer + the INTERMEDIATE .cer in one .pem file
(via cat)

keytool -import -trustcacerts -keystore /etc/pki/java/cacerts -storepass
changeit -alias "mythirdpartyca2" -file
"/root/certs/third_party_ssl_certificate.pem"

Do you have any advice what i can do?

How can i debug the portal via eclipse? Is there any port for Remote Debugging
or can i build and run the project via eclipse on wildfly or another app server?

BR

Peter