Il giorno mer 19 lug 2023 alle ore 20:30 Jorge Visentini <
jorgevisent...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hi.
>
> I'm following the release of the 4.5.5 isos and I see that new isos are
> coming out almost every day.
> Is there any place where I can keep track of the changes that were made
> from one iso to another? Is it open for us to follow?

Hi, ISOs builds are made via
https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-node-ng-image/actions
for each build you can see logs-and-manifests artifacts (example:
https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-node-ng-image/suites/14340900490/artifacts/807413185
)
within the archive there's ovirt-node-ng-image.manifest-rpm text file
listing all the packages.
You can compare this manifest with the previous ones to track changes.
Last nightly build has no changes compared to the day before.

--

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING - Red Hat In-Vehicle Operating System

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbona...@redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/>

*Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.*